HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Started with like 25k

I lost loads because of bad prefer lists + block lists

I've reworked them + only do short tasks (metals, shadow creatures for pet and glacors etc) - now I don't lose too much pts

VIP tickets help as well

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

28-Dec-2014 23:26:07

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you instantly sell many at once it's easy to break the 'wall' of buy offers and observe a lower price. I think it's safe to say you can sell one for ~14 if you give it time. Then again as people receive drops, place them in ge, and get impatient when they sell it's possible that it will never sell. If you managed to get the instant sell down by 600k in 3 sells then it means there aren't many people buying these.. Hi

28-Dec-2014 23:28:53

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, I wondered why a blood shard could hold so much value if the attachments to the necklaces are one time (there's 3 dg necklaces and fury? So only need 4 at most) and you hardly lose the necklaces anyway.

28-Dec-2014 23:29:01

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Doesn't help that probably A LOT of shards entered the game during the weekend. After all, they aren't exactly that hard to get as a drop. :s

Still like 12 hours left of the weekend, which means even more shards will come in. Soon, no one will need to buy them lol

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

28-Dec-2014 23:31:04

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've done like 6-8 greaters task this weekend doing kril and just got another, can't wait till boss pets come out and I get the pet so I can start skipping them. With melee getting usually 16-24 sec kills w/ zerk or not, the tasks still take close to two hours. @wilsonmagna

28-Dec-2014 23:39:03

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top