Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fatrekd said :
Lust said :
Well they can only be done on task

u already know that task is going to be extended lol

with people getting bonus points skippings easier too. one task done = one task able to be skipped. i'd love to slay this weekend but im not competing with everyone at the super crowded spots. its just not worth my time. 3 tasks done right now = 4 tasks skipped i think. i really think they shouldnt have added the prefered list, and even with that they should have made it so the points it takes to skip scale with the slayer master.

26-Dec-2014 13:34:55 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2014 13:36:42 by Kitrina

Fatrekd

Fatrekd

Posts: 13,243 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Wtf Lightning and thunder in december with a buttload of snow on ground

you have snow??? lucky. I spent 3 and half hours shoveling my driveway 2 weeks ago. Then the next day everything melted. And it has never went back since. My snowman is gone :(

My neighbor's kid was crying. We spent about 2 hours making it.

Edit: I also made some bullshit story to the little about how an "organic carrot is better than a regular carrot. So we should use that. It will come to life and santa will give you more presents." The kid's mom was angry at me and I had to spend around 200 dollars on the kid and say "santa did it." IDm =P
Join the clan " Green Bandits " today! Twitch/Twitter: @il_ija

26-Dec-2014 14:26:37 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2014 14:28:14 by Fatrekd

Fatrekd

Fatrekd

Posts: 13,243 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kitrina said :
Fatrekd said :
Lust said :
Well they can only be done on task

u already know that task is going to be extended lol

with people getting bonus points skippings easier too. one task done = one task able to be skipped. i'd love to slay this weekend but im not competing with everyone at the super crowded spots. its just not worth my time. 3 tasks done right now = 4 tasks skipped i think. i really think they shouldnt have added the prefered list, and even with that they should have made it so the points it takes to skip scale with the slayer master.

Making me want to train slayer now :(
Join the clan " Green Bandits " today! Twitch/Twitter: @il_ija

26-Dec-2014 14:28:42

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top