Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I heard the new skill needs prayer pots for some kind of Portent.
Does anyone think that Jagex will use other items like super defs maybe, rune ores or d stones for something similar to give them back some of their original value?
Cassie Blake

12-Aug-2013 22:12:51

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dodo said :
Does anyone else have like a billion thoughts before they go to sleep and it just keeps them up forever?

I would have a trillion thoughts about my girlfriend, but in the end the only way to stop these thoughts is to imagine my pillow as my girlfriend.

12-Aug-2013 22:42:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mai waifu ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-Aug-2013 22:46:21

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
champ scrolls are 2 easy ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-Aug-2013 23:03:31

Alexandro
Apr Member 2023

Alexandro

Posts: 24,004 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Dodo said :
Does anyone else have like a billion thoughts before they go to sleep and it just keeps them up forever?

I would have a trillion thoughts about my girlfriend, but in the end the only way to stop these thoughts is to imagine my pillow as my girlfriend.

u could also become part of the G-team!! HUZZAHHHHHHHH

12-Aug-2013 23:08:00

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top