Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex trying too hard to make the game prestigious and yet the minority back them up for it.

The elephant in the room is never heard or seen because it's irrelephant to them.

The elephant is what's not making money for Jagex anyway. It's the people complaining whilst doing the requirements whilst bitching about how terrible they are that are giving the money to Jagex. That, and the minority who support it.
@HyunAOP

11-Dec-2014 17:39:24

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Can someone please tell me what happened on the last couple of days.
Little birdy told me that there was drama again

Yeah some drama occurred a few days ago. People that were evidently unhappy with the clan for a while finally decided to leave and here we are :D

Anyone that is unhappy with the clan is free to leave. Drama occurred because the people within the clan were not happy with how things were being run + the incident a few days ago was the trigger so to speak, so they left as a result and that's fine. Obviously drama cannot be 100% avoided but if people there dislike each other, then the clan isn't going to work and will have frequent drama because of it.

Now that most of the people unhappy are gone, the clan should settle down now (as far as Drama is concerned).

- “Never trust a hug | It's just a way of hiding your face.” -

11-Dec-2014 17:40:49 - Last edited on 11-Dec-2014 17:41:38 by Singularity

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
I dont rly talk much in PM and leaving makes me sad.
Used to be such a fun clan but not worth it anymore I guess if things will be like this..

I rly dno

I talk to all my friends though <3

With the very few that reply.

Honestly I don't know how I have 220+ friends now. I used to have 15 pre eoc. And before 3bo I had like 5. 4 of which were IRL friends xD!
@HyunAOP

11-Dec-2014 17:41:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top