Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Singularity said :
Seeker said :
Prayer brawlers omg

They exist?

I've gotten 4 brawlers (fish, smith, mine, pray) in 17m ish thieving since batch 2 with the nerfed rates o:

I meant the prayer ones! I've still yet to get one. I got Fishing from Edimmus, which is nice. But Prayer would be even better!

- “Never trust a hug | It's just a way of hiding your face.” -

02-Dec-2014 22:35:44

Krakkadoom
Aug Member 2008

Krakkadoom

Posts: 1,600 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Body btw said :
Zamorak83432 said :
I know the clan has a bad rep for a number of reasons, But i spent 3 years in that clan, and it honestly has alot of good people. Shame it gets judged and hated for things that happened under a different leader.

that is a shame, all I can say is their rep is definitely bad. As a clan owner I get a lot of people that are looking to get away from those type of clans, obviously the big names virtuous, PSO, zer0, etc. The long time members biggest complaint / advice to me is that their (old) clan gets taken over, consumed by a minority of trouble makers and their garbage spreads through the clan.

I've basically been kicking anyone who conveys that type of attitude in my clan in hopes to avoid it. There's only so much you can do :/

Thats just how the pvm community is, one of the biggest reasons i left.

I joined a pvm/bossing clan for fun a lifetime ago. All it consisted of was smack talk and "my weenie is bigger than yours." It got boring fast so I left!

02-Dec-2014 22:36:49

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've always had my own clan for the most part. My corp ffa fc decided to take advantage of this "clan" thing when it came, so we created that and it lasted a while before dying out one day. Joined TM but left because too many people in there and I barely even spoke to any of them. I prefer smaller clans consisting of people you actually know, as opposed to ones with complete randomers, but that's just me.

Don't have any interest in joining PvM clans. It's not like they're essential to kill bosses providing you have the friends needed for some of them of course. :P

- “Never trust a hug | It's just a way of hiding your face.” -

02-Dec-2014 22:39:59 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2014 22:40:38 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top