Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Krakkadoom said :
No!!!! Say it isn't so. Everyone I know is gonna

Please I'm more hated than Maz

Have you hate Staff of Light Spec Cheaters Rage at you for Using EE Spec then Swapping back to Rapier?

Have you had Pkers ragging/rushing you 24/7?

Have you had mad Pkers who rage at you for losing a fight and claimed you safed coz your HP was at 600 after eating a rocktail at 400?

Have you ever been involved in DG edrama?

Have you ever been raged at by Dgers who weren't even that great for mistakes they made?

Have you ever been raged at for carrying someone through a keytrial only for them to find out when I wasn't there they didn't get their rank?

Have you ever been hated for anti crashing Bandos boss with a C Rapier and D Defender vs two Cls'ers and Divine Users? (they crashed me obvs and I wasn't max cb they were).

Have you ever been raged at by random people on forums and been accused of being a troll because your opinion differentiates from everyone?

Have you ever been belittled online to the point where you try and defend yourself without give them the satisfaction that they might be deliberately wanting to start drama and persist even if you say nothing to the point everyone around you gets involved?

I could list more but I'm doing daily challenges :c

­­­­
Bubble Pop!
­­­­
@HyunAOP

01-Dec-2014 20:19:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top