Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Aug-2013 21:12:35

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol what a massive noob ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

06-Aug-2013 21:13:45

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not that the avatar makes it easy to guess anyway, but you forgot to black out her signature :P

And email [email protected] about it if you believe unfair action was taken by Fmods, as that's what Jane has told us to do. If it was by a Jmod, I'd assume emailing Accounthelp would be best, but might be community for that also.

~~~Zaros is the way Forward~~~

Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

06-Aug-2013 21:16:01

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Not even joking.. Though to be fair I count my necklace and socks in that also, and other things. So it isn't always a purple shirt or whatever, but I'm wearing purple!

Shoes are sometimes purple too

I think I Sam-tiered a little..
Hi

06-Aug-2013 21:21:30

Sen
Aug
fmod Member

Sen

Forum Moderator Posts: 11,270 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
And email [email protected] about it if you believe unfair action was taken by Fmods, as that's what Jane has told us to do.

It was a JMod who dealt with the user being posted about, so I would suggest emailing the Account Help team if the player disagrees with the ban.

06-Aug-2013 21:22:03

Primal Binds

Primal Binds

Posts: 7,217 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Sen/Envy

Someone is trying to derail my thread "Golden Rule" because of an issue he/she has with another player.

Lucidity
Devotion
-
Social and Community Clan of World 25

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

06-Aug-2013 21:22:09

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sen said :
Keighlea said :
And email [email protected] about it if you believe unfair action was taken by Fmods, as that's what Jane has told us to do.

It was a JMod who dealt with the user being posted about, so I would suggest emailing the Account Help team if the player disagrees with the ban.

Keighlea said :
If it was by a Jmod, I'd assume emailing Accounthelp would be best, but might be community for that also.

Thanks for the Clarity on that

Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

06-Aug-2013 21:23:02

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top