Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Puggles

Puggles

Posts: 3,065 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
So I went out shopping for a couple hours this morning, and saw a dress that reminded me of that star trek guy. I've never watched it though so I don't know his name lol, I think it's Spock or whatever :P

~~~Zaros is the way Forward~~~

That would make a really cute dress. There are so many game/movie referenced female clothes out there now, I would kill for a LoTR Map dress but sosososo expensive :(

06-Aug-2013 19:49:29

lron Oboi

lron Oboi

Posts: 6,992 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2 weeks till I leave Mexico and I go back home!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 3 months here really takes a toll on you, can't wait to go back to school.
~ Just Say Neigh To The evolution Of Combat #95% Of Rs Population

~ I Am fat, dont hate. ~http://**u***/dAU6y.jpg ~ JAGEX BE HAITIN AUSTRALIANS.

~ Gotta shrink ya signature to under 4 lines BRO #FORUM MOD ~ Cool story bro

[choc

06-Aug-2013 20:13:42

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're right Puggly.

The thing is, I guess I'm just too used to staying at home and wearing my pyjamas (that are similar to joggings) than anything else. My wardrobe is so... bland.
I probably have 1-2 really crappy dresses... then the rest are just plain shirts, a few tank tops here and there, 5-6 jeans (grey, black, PURPLE (lol, gift from mum)) and others.

I do have a few fancy clothes as well that save for special occasions, but since these so-called special occasions are relatively rare they are accumulating dust in there.

Well I mean, I have other stuff too but most stuff could potentially be unisex.

Wow I'm writing a lot today.

06-Aug-2013 20:15:04 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2013 20:15:51 by Morgan

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top