Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Sha ky doesn't deserve to be banned

You call me a mad man but are you capable of seeing the madness inside yourself?

Not for playing a forum game, I'd agree not. Though he was responsible for the content posted, so arguably a ban was deserved.. But considering it was a game being played on a game thread, I wouldn't say permanent loss is needed

~~~Zaros is the way Forward~~~

Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

05-Aug-2013 18:02:01

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some strawpoll game which works in a similar way to the puush game where you add a random letter to the link and post the picture.

He did that and turns out the link he posted was offensive and thus got banned for it. Pretty stupid reason tbh.

You call me a mad man but are you capable of seeing the madness inside yourself?

05-Aug-2013 18:02:20

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just find it absolutely hilarious how those who make one offensive post (unintentionally) get severely punished whereas those who deliberately go out of their way to insult and disrupt the forums walk free and act invincible.

Such a flawed system.

05-Aug-2013 18:04:02

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So they are reviewing the thread now and applying bans if necessary? I remember I slightly took part in that drama... Although I don't remember saying something that could guarantee a ban. I mean, everything I said was reasonable (in my opinion).

05-Aug-2013 18:09:37 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2013 18:13:34 by Morgan

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top