Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh, the crowd ruined Tensai by constantly chanting 'Albert'. Really annoys me how someone comes back with a new character and people think it's cool to chant the name of their old one.

Bray Wyatt has a real interesting character, apparently was good in NXT but when he deubted it on Raw, people started chanting 'Husky Harris' towards him. Immediately he's been moved over to Smackdown where it's not live on TV and they can edit out the chants.

The show recently has been so much better though, since around Mania time like usual but it has actually stayed good. Apparently new writers behind the scenes, storylines for more than the main event.

I'm looking forward to Summerslam, Punk v Lesnar, Bryan v Cena. Should be good.

04-Aug-2013 19:58:32

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
O Lesnar is still there? I like him, he's good. Is he still with heyman? (not watched it since like sep 2012 or so)

Just watching random segments of it atm to see if there's anything interesting.

I saw the Wyatt family debut, that was so good. How long before they are ruined though -.-

You call me a mad man but are you capable of seeing the madness inside yourself?

04-Aug-2013 20:02:14

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, Lesnar is with Heyman. Heyman turned on Punk at MITB, completely destroyed him with a ladder and he needed 12 staples (legit) lol. Lesnar only fights big PPV's though, and he has only won one since return I believe.

There is hope for the Wyatt's because The Shield haven't been ruined yet and it has been almost a year since they debuted. :D

04-Aug-2013 20:05:20 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2013 20:06:58 by Kyrie

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lolwut Punk was bleeding? Since when do people bleed in WWE L, thought it was like PG era or w/e - Not seen blood in years :o

Reminded me of when Heyman turned on Lesnar at SS 2002 lol

You call me a mad man but are you capable of seeing the madness inside yourself?

04-Aug-2013 20:16:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top