Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol... If you equip crystal pick it uses a dragon pick instead. Have to have it in your toolbelt/invy for it to work

http://puu.sh/cLKtG.jpg

Embrace your dreams, and... Whatever happens, protect your honor.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

11-Nov-2014 01:14:36

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is the light creature familiar time bugged? I could've sworn I had 30 mins left on it and now it reads 40. In fact I've used the same familiar for almost 2 1/2 hours. @wilsonmagna

11-Nov-2014 01:22:16 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2014 01:22:36 by Wilson Magna

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, I caught a crystal impling way back, Lath helped me locate it, went out of his way.

Talked to Daffyd, he rewards me, gives option of triple xp or double loot, I click double loot. He then gives me top and bottom of a Thinker outfit.

However then he tells me I need to catch a crystal impling? Wtf? But...I have? Haven't I?

Or do I have to catch another?! ;-;

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

11-Nov-2014 01:22:22 - Last edited on 11-Nov-2014 01:23:09 by Sagzee

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
So, I caught a crystal impling way back, Lath helped me locate it, went out of his way.

Talked to Daffyd, he rewards me, gives option of triple xp or double loot, I click double loot. He then gives me top and bottom of a Thinker outfit.

However then he tells me I need to catch a crystal impling? Wtf? But...I have? Haven't I?

You've done the req, he says that Crystal Implings have ran off with the boots/gloves to the outfit. You don't need the boots/gloves for your pretty cape!
Unslain Bosses - Clan

11-Nov-2014 01:25:21

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Sagzee said :

You've done the req, he says that Crystal Implings have ran off with the boots/gloves to the outfit. You don't need the boots/gloves for your pretty cape!

Nope, found out lol. App they are very rare drops from assumed still very rare spawning little buggers.

Well Daffyd, guess who's going flying off the cliffside?

Daffyd: *Nervously points at himself*

*Nods and flings him*

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

11-Nov-2014 01:26:53