Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
What do you need to do to help ithell with crystal singing?

I don't quite understand the post in the comp cape req thread

Give my new best friend Lady Ithell, whom I consider such a dear friend such as my dearly departed friend Pauline who died in a tragic unforseen MASSIVE FIRE on Lunar Island. That poor poor farm...all gone...

...some weapons she wants made of crystal. Oh and help her out with 8k dusts if you want crystal things that I won't bother using and instead smack trees and stones with my head instead but hey. Makes the job go faster knowing I have them in my pocket?

(The 8k dusts aren't a comp req I dun think, unless trim?)

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

10-Nov-2014 22:43:00

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
She asks you to make (uses dust) or find (Eluned can enchant a seed into one, or you can buy it from players/ge) 4 crystal items (3 weapons and a shield). Handing them over gives you a 50k magic lamp or something and every time you give her an item she gives you the seed back (meaning your only loss is the recharge cost). Eluned is by far the best option, as you don't waste dust and you also get the items with 200k or so instead of paying 800k or however much they are on ge. Shields need a new type of seed, but you can buy that and sell it back after you're done. Hi

10-Nov-2014 22:44:02

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
You Pick It said :
What do you need to do to help ithell with crystal singing?

I don't quite understand the post in the comp cape req thread

Give my new best friend Lady Ithell, whom I consider such a dear friend such as my dearly departed friend Pauline who died in a tragic unforseen MASSIVE FIRE on Lunar Island. That poor poor farm...all gone...

...some weapons she wants made of crystal. Oh and help her out with 8k dusts if you want crystal things that I won't bother using and instead smack trees and stones with my head instead but hey. Makes the job go faster knowing I have them in my pocket?

(The 8k dusts aren't a comp req I dun think, unless trim?)

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Hey Akhy!

That is the first time I am hearing about her needing dust :o

10-Nov-2014 23:03:28