Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Watch out for the Zamorak and Morgan duo: THE SHOW SPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZ, they spoil HARD.

I had TWD stream link open, then it happened.. Zamorak and Morgan burst out their spoilers, which demotivated me, resulting in me closing the tab in which the stream was in!! It is their fault that I cannot walk with the dead :( Every time I have a FEEL to watch it, they explode with spoilers, not caring who gets hit :@

To make it worse, they proceeded to spoil ARROW! Who knows who got switched off from getting into the show because of their unforgivable actions.

- “The darkness heralds only one thing: The end of time itself” -

03-Nov-2014 22:52:48

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Watch out for the Zamorak and Morgan duo: THE SHOW SPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZ, they spoil HARD.

I had TWD stream link open, then it happened.. Zamorak and Morgan burst out their spoilers, which demotivated me, resulting in me closing the tab in which the stream was in!! It is their fault that I cannot walk with the dead :( Every time I have a FEEL to watch it, they explode with spoilers, not caring who gets hit :@

To make it worse, they proceeded to spoil ARROW! Who knows who got switched off from getting into the show because of their unforgivable actions.

- “The darkness heralds only one thing: The end of time itself” -

We spoiled nothing! not like you would ever watch TWD anyways :P
Strength Through Chaos
|

03-Nov-2014 22:58:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top