Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forcing yourself to like something on a game... I don't know :( I dislike Araxxor for the same reason as RWH.

Well, roughly. The phases leading to Araxxi are kinda tedious, especially p3. I sort of enjoy the Araxxi fight itself.

30-Oct-2014 21:22:16

Moomoo
Dec Member 2012

Moomoo

Posts: 5,911 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
=====Looking for Nex duo (or trio) tank partner after DXP ends=====

-Must be reliable
-Decent
-t80 weps are ok
-Preferably within the UK timezone
-Has nex in their blood
-Likes tanking

Apply here if interested!!

- “The darkness heralds only one thing: The end of time itself” -

Hmm...

M
o
O
o
O
o
O
Suh
Dude

30-Oct-2014 21:25:02

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, I need to do something else other than AFKing FAST or I am going to end up quitting or taking a really long break due to boredom. Afking is fine, but when it's done for such a long-duration, it becomes ridiculously boring. My mind needs something active to do daily to prevent it becoming bored - Nex used to do that perfectly when teams were reliable but these days.. it goes weeks without any Nex and when it does happen: It's only for like 2-3 trips, until the next month.

I just don't find watching shows all day fun lol - I like to save shows, not burn through them all in a matter of days :s

30-Oct-2014 21:25:21

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Probably. I did after all complete my year goal.

You could say Nex and Warbands are the only things I actually log in for and look forward to doing.

30-Oct-2014 21:28:57 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2014 21:29:29 by Singularity

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Well, I need to do something else other than AFKing FAST or I am going to end up quitting or taking a really long break due to boredom. Afking is fine, but when it's done for such a long-duration, it becomes ridiculously boring. My mind needs something active to do daily to prevent it becoming bored - Nex used to do that perfectly when teams were reliable but these days.. it goes weeks without any Nex and when it does happen: It's only for like 2-3 trips, until the next month.

I just don't find watching shows all day fun lol - I like to save shows, not burn through them all in a matter of days :s

Try out Araxxor one more time and if its not for you, i'm sure you could find something.
Strength Through Chaos
|

30-Oct-2014 21:29:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top