Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning, loungers :)

It's raining outside, and ugh :( I wish I could stay sleeping with that amazing rain!! Love sleeping when it's raining.

Oh and... earlier you were talking about bumps and normal lounges and also F Mods. I think that's one of the reasons why I don't bother with lounges in LLF. F Mods are wayy too strict and I can't risk losing my HLF access <.<

29-Oct-2014 11:41:55

Thunder
Dec Member 2023

Thunder

Posts: 2,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been raining here since October 9th, I think we're getting hit by the outskirts of Japan's typhoon still. I'm almost never falling asleep in silence since I live right on the ocean, can always hear the waves slightly washing up on the shore.

I love the sound of rain on shingles, I personally have a tin roof and it can get quite noisy during some downpours :P

29-Oct-2014 11:46:07

Bobhaz
Jun Member 2021

Bobhaz

Posts: 55,619 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thunder said :
It's been raining here since October 9th, I think we're getting hit by the outskirts of Japan's typhoon still. I'm almost never falling asleep in silence since I live right on the ocean, can always hear the waves slightly washing up on the shore.

I love the sound of rain on shingles, I personally have a tin roof and it can get quite noisy during some downpours :P
awesome

29-Oct-2014 11:51:24

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top