HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Yugioh
Jun Member 2005

Yugioh

Posts: 34,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Footjoy said :
Tuffty said :
At that time I said that We were all discussing Post Count farming.

Now people are trying to twist my words.

It looks like I need to word things so you will understand them and not take them out of context.

There are some smart people here trying to mince my words. :P

Isn't that what being fmod is all about? Outsmart the smart people.
Step it up tuftty

and just to add, why not just be honest and not get in other peoples ways, if you dont like it, just ignore it, instead of upsetting them
Don't let your memes be wands, or your dreams be steel beams.

31-Jul-2013 17:26:47

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personally I've never taken up much issue with the forum games being in off topic, because if a thread doesn't interest me I just don't post on it. Or occasionally I think I posted on one and I actually didn't, and then I feel awkward.

Anyway, I think that if one form of artificial postcount inflation is going to be removed, they should all be removed in order to be fair. Sure, some of them are pretty fun, but in the end they all boil down to posting something that doesn't require much thought

I still hold to my belief that moderation should be done by Jagex except in emergency situations, though. And from what I've seen/heard, none of the locks or hides have been emergencies recently (1 debatable Adult content case that I'd personally say you see on the public street, and 1 mystery case where only FMods and Jagex seem to know what happened). Besides those 2 there's been some minor spam and some name and shame.

I don't personally class either of those as emergencies

~~~Zaros is the way Forward~~~

Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

31-Jul-2013 17:28:03

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allia said :
Morgan said :
RWH and Morgan gossiping:
http://puu.sh/3Qjsy.png

i'm giggling lmfaooooo
i love it :)

edit can we post pics here idk where to go now that the pic thread is locked

The pic is amusing.

Half the time the chatting on this thread isn't RS-related and I don't see any rule that says you can't post pics here. Daezhun posted here earlier so maybe hes still around and could answer that. Its nice to see new faces in this section.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

31-Jul-2013 17:49:36

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top