Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :
So in Argentina they have this customary cheek-kiss to greet each other. Think it comes from Italy or France... and even strangers do it sometimes and I'm like... "umm... ooooookay - I don't want this........... <.<" but I have to do it or else it'd make me look disrespectful.

Bet that weird the 1st time some stranger came up to you.
First time it happened to me it was a male customer and I sort of backed off. And my boss was around and he explained how it works, then I apologised.

28-Oct-2014 15:24:29

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :
So in Argentina they have this customary cheek-kiss to greet each other. Think it comes from Italy or France... and even strangers do it sometimes and I'm like... "umm... ooooookay - I don't want this........... <.<" but I have to do it or else it'd make me look disrespectful.

Bet that weird the 1st time some stranger came up to you.
First time it happened to me it was a male customer and I sort of backed off. And my boss was around and he explained how it works, then I apologised.

Bet that was embarrassing :x

atleast you know now :P
Strength Through Chaos
|

28-Oct-2014 15:25:49 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2014 15:26:09 by Zamorak83432

Morgan

Morgan

Zamorak83432 said :
Bet that was embarrassing :x

atleast you know now
I don't know if embarrassing, but it's annoying because I tend to be quite the germaphobe with strangers too lol...

Moomoo said :
Screw that. What are they going to do? Stone me?

M
o
O
o
O
o
O
Nah! They don't stone people in Argentina, this is not Africa or the middle east :P But if I'm a scumbag at work that could get me fired!

28-Oct-2014 15:27:39

Morgan

Morgan

Moomoo said :
That shit is gross. I don't want to kiss a stranger what if he didn't wash?

M
o
O
o
O
o
O
Oh trust me, I think about this a lot <.< The other day for example I had to greet someone with a cheek-kiss and she was a bit sweaty/sticky and I almost puked inside. I literally went to the bathroom to wash afterward.

28-Oct-2014 15:33:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top