Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Mod Daezhun

Mod Daezhun

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Was Zeus said :
OH MY GOD

Read that Tuffty, and tell me that isn't postcount farming

Also

You say that in forum games the owner sets rules. So would it be ok if I made a thread in HLF OT called 'Which High Level Player can type their name the most' and the only rule was that you could only type your name? It's the same concept as the thread in forum games but only for high level people

Make a thread in Forum Games, then.

31-Jul-2013 15:01:56

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Daezhun said :
Was Zeus said :
OH MY GOD

Also

You say that in forum games the owner sets rules. So would it be ok if I made a thread in HLF OT called 'Which High Level Player can type their name the most' and the only rule was that you could only type your name? It's the same concept as the thread in forum games but only for high level people

Make a thread in Forum Games, then.

But why would it be allowed in forum games and not here? HLF OT is pretty much forum games with the odd off topic post here and there
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

31-Jul-2013 15:02:54

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
OH MY GOD

Also

That thread would need a review from Jagex.

So I'll leave it upto them to make the call.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

31-Jul-2013 15:05:19

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
kinda funny though how it takes them 125 versions to come to the conclusion that get max post count threads are not allowed. I mean, shouldn't you have realised that before it even made it to version 2...?

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

31-Jul-2013 15:07:23 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2013 15:07:36 by Singularity

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That thread in forum games has already been posted on by different forum mods before where none said anything about the thread being spam (as Tuffty seemed unaware I assume it wasn't forwarded to the fmod forums either).

Max postcount one was ok in the Mat K days of hlf, and that was back when off topic was actively used and several humerous threads were created there and before all the count to x before female/male avatar/partyhat/wizard hat and the like appeared.

31-Jul-2013 15:11:39 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2013 15:12:56 by Seeker

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
P.s you should mention in OP that whoevers gets the 2,000th post will be able to recreate the thread. :P

This is how the get max post count threads used to work!

@Zeus' new thread

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

31-Jul-2013 15:12:24

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Done just for you! ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

31-Jul-2013 15:13:39

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top