StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
StarDerp said :
Agumon said :
I got around to looking at Morvran's assignments finally >_>

So many non melee tasks, ew. I think I'm gonna run out of points for once skipping everything.

If you got t90 melee everythinggggg is meleeable.

Except ascension >.>

And Ganoderpics.­­­­

Had those blocked since like 2011 <.< completely forgot they existed
Derp, Derpity Derp.

23-Oct-2014 02:19:59

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
HyunA said :
StarDerp said :
Agumon said :
I got around to looking at Morvran's assignments finally >_>

So many non melee tasks, ew. I think I'm gonna run out of points for once skipping everything.

If you got t90 melee everythinggggg is meleeable.

Except ascension >.>

And Ganoderpics.­­­­

Had those blocked since like 2011 <.< completely forgot they existed

But it made mage pking with venge viable xD

­­­­
Lobbyscape!
­­­­
@HyunAOP

23-Oct-2014 02:21:12

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I melee all tasks except for like icewyrms and ganos and muspahs and I actually skip tasks like aviansies or celestials (inb4hate) so I gain quite a lot of melee xp lol.

Generally if something is weak to mage it can be meleed just fine, and up to combat levels like low 110s anything weak to range (or strong to melee) can also be meleed pretty accurately (with accuracy potions often required for the higher levels) since you're using a slayer helm.

My goal is maxing melee (att/str) through slayer but sadly I can't see that happening. I will be close though.
Hi

23-Oct-2014 02:23:51

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
I melee all tasks except for like icewyrms and ganos and muspahs and I actually skip tasks like aviansies or celestials (inb4hate) so I gain quite a lot of melee xp lol.

Generally if something is weak to mage it can be meleed just fine, and up to combat levels like low 110s anything weak to range (or strong to melee) can also be meleed pretty accurately (with accuracy potions often required for the higher levels) since you're using a slayer helm.

My goal is maxing melee (att/str) through slayer but sadly I can't see that happening. I will be close though.

Skip Strykes and Do Celes.

­­­­
Lobbyscape!
­­­­
@HyunAOP

23-Oct-2014 02:25:17

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :

Same, this is my list. http://puu.sh/ce0Ni/affb1cdcb8.jpg

Though I'm gonna end up with an abundance of combat regardless of what I do lol
soon™

23-Oct-2014 02:28:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top