Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't see why so many people care what happens there. It is better like this rather than posting pics and wondering who is stalking the thread.

When I post pics on any forum, I prefer people to troll it instead of looking at it and staying silent lol.

30-Jul-2013 21:19:20

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
'stalking'

people are posting their picture on a thread for people to see, it's not stalking

And I like Hayat's threads. They bring out the real qualities in the people over there. Idiocy, hypocrisy etc

its just fun, if people are gonna get super super over some runescape forums then they should be doing other things
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Jul-2013 21:25:02

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
'stalking'

people are posting their picture on a thread for people to see, it's not stalking

And I like Hayat's threads. They bring out the real qualities in the people over there. Idiocy, hypocrisy etc

its just fun, if people are gonna get super super over some runescape forums then they should be doing other things

What does that mean? Looks like a typo but possibly is something I don't understand.

Maybe stalking is the wrong word but going into that thread, looking at everyone's pics and leaving without saying something is kinda weird imo.

30-Jul-2013 21:27:10

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

super upset ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Jul-2013 21:28:49

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

which is comes across as some people do ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Jul-2013 21:29:05

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To me HLF OT is just a post count farming forum, nothing ever interesting on there apart from post count threads lol

thank god for HLF gen

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

30-Jul-2013 21:31:15

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top