Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow that comp/max cape colour guide is extremely useful.

*plays with my colours*

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

29-Jul-2013 19:58:25

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's not that hard. I'm sure most people start with an afk skill (that's what I would do). If you're doing something like runespan, it is very easy to just afk and do other things while you skill.

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

29-Jul-2013 20:01:06

Parrot Fever

Parrot Fever

Posts: 52,818 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
How do you high xp people concentrate for so long?

My attention always gets diverted so I can't play 3/4/5/6/7 hours constantly without logging/going afk to watch or do something.

Bimd you couldn't afk any skills really except combat and like fishing/cooking. Kinda developed an unstoppable attention span. >.>

Then Afkscape happened and I lost it all. Rip.

29-Jul-2013 20:02:41

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
How do you high xp people concentrate for so long?

My attention always gets diverted so I can't play 3/4/5/6/7 hours constantly without logging/going afk to watch or do something.

I have rs open all day and afk train when Im doing something that requires effort ouside of rs

I watch movies/tv shows/listen to music while I play and I always have 1 or 2 other games open to occupy me too
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Jul-2013 20:04:46

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't play other games unless it's something that I don't have to pause, like Pokemon. I'm not a movie person, this could be because I don't know what to watch though. I've watched a fair few bad movies that I'm frightened to watch anymore incase I feel like it's a time waste again. X.X

29-Jul-2013 20:07:10

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't really play for long durations, the last time I did that was while dungoneering and that wasn't even for my own sake, lol.

My highest cooking day was like 6.7m with wines, which is only like 8.5-9 hours.

29-Jul-2013 20:15:21 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2013 20:16:03 by Seeker

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top