Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea I learned the hard way just recently. Things change way too often, after the first and last time being scammed (just last week) for my asc's.... there's no telling what's in this game anymore that will involve you losing your items.

I was simply in a trade window for 10-15 seconds, and lost my ascensions. No other actions on my part, but simply opening a trade window and I was teleported away :o I'm really not that bitter about it and the money isn't a problem. I'm just definitely less trusting and sort of in shock about how there are things in this game like that.. you would think Jagex would have it so you are prompted before being teleported away against your will in ANY situation.

>.<
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

05-Oct-2014 01:13:57 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2014 01:15:00 by Body btw

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How to survive on RS: Ignore everyone around you.

You can never be certain what people's motives are these days :s Most people aren't nice because they want to be, they are nice because they want something from you, and playing the all "nice" card is the easiest way to get what they want (as they'd gain your trust more easily).

- “The darkness heralds only one thing: The end of time ITSELF” -

05-Oct-2014 01:18:16 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2014 01:20:29 by Singularity

J00st

J00st

Posts: 2,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Body btw said :
Yea I learned the hard way just recently. Things change way too often, after the first and last time being scammed (just last week) for my asc's.... there's no telling what's in this game anymore that will involve you losing your items.

I was simply in a trade window for 10-15 seconds, and lost my ascensions. No other actions on my part, but simply opening a trade window and I was teleported away :o I'm really not that bitter about it and the money isn't a problem. I'm just definitely less trusting and sort of in shock about how there are things in this game like that.. you would think Jagex would have it so you are prompted before being teleported away against your will in ANY situation.

>.<

Yeah, I can understand that :P
Proud owner of
Trimmed completionist cape
|
Master Hunter cape
|
Final boss

05-Oct-2014 01:33:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top