Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
I don't see how a silly joke like that can be muteworthy, unless Mod Mark is really insecure about it.

Like I said in that thread.. Personally I don't think attacks like that on a person are ever necessary. But muting someone for saying that would be like muting someone for saying "You're fat" or "You're ret***ed", which I've never seen happen?

If no one had given any attention to it, "MarkDonalds" would have died out in a week like every other derogatory term they come up with for him. Instead, they responded to this one and it shows that it's upsetting people. So the people who take joy in harming others are just going to keep going, instead of letting it go like they would have otherwise.

~~~Keighlea the Purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

25-Jul-2013 00:50:59

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It also didn't help that certain big youtuber(s) uploaded videos of them going into his fc, saying it and getting muted ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jul-2013 00:52:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Damn Yelps' nose is enormous in that picture

Looks like a shark fin or something
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jul-2013 02:32:27

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top