Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a picture of the whole post ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

23-Jul-2013 13:26:55

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Crap I just deleted it ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

23-Jul-2013 13:28:10

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I use a chrome extension called awesome screenshot to take pictures of whole threads, and if you close the tab that the photo is in before you save it, you cant get it back.

I accidently closed the tab
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

23-Jul-2013 13:30:54 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2013 13:31:10 by Was Zeus

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Everytime I look at RS forum tab on chrome, I think I am on a totally different website and almost close the tab...(because icon is different now)

Am I the only one who does this l0l

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

23-Jul-2013 14:42:00

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I was used to moving my mouse to the furthest option on the right for forums, now it's shop and it logs you out of the site

Must've done that like 10 times already
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

23-Jul-2013 14:47:00

Slowpoke
Mar Member 2017

Slowpoke

Posts: 3,092 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~CALLING SIKR CALLING SIKR CALLING SIKR CALLING SIKR CALLING~

If you have the
Clan Avatar
please release him ASAP. No negotiations possible . Drop him off at the Clan Citadel! We will NOT surrender.

I repeat: No negotiations possible.

http://puu.sh/3JMw1.png

~
P
a
i
g
e
e

23-Jul-2013 15:42:15 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2013 15:42:32 by Slowpoke

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top