Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Can anyone tell me how bleeds work? Do I just need the target to move once for all subsequent bleed hits to be increased in damage? Am I able to trigger the bleed with target moving at any time while the bleed is in effect or only the first hit?
If the target moves at any time during the bleed, they'll be dealt double damage. However if they return to the original spot where they got bled, the damage will go back to normal.

This is why it's always better to bleed them and get them to move ASAP.

30-Sep-2014 16:44:39 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2014 16:46:15 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Sagzee said :
Yup lol. ^_^

Drivin' be fun! Thow nowadays I mostly drive tons for work all over the place lol. Will be much further away from home in the new year too, probs have to stay out there etc.

*Shrugs*

Whatcha'll doooooin'?!

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R
Driving is so stressful, especially in big cities. Tried once, NEVER again. I know it'd take time to get used to it and then it'll be like an every day thing for me but that last time wasn't a positive experience, I sort of froze at the wheel and wanted to get out.

My friend has been trying to convince me to teach me but I keep saying no :(

30-Sep-2014 16:47:31 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2014 16:48:18 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

The thing is... if you live in a small town where public transport is scarce then having a drivers licence is a must. London wasn't the case nor is Buenos Aires, both are big cities with extensive public transport. So far I've seen no need for a licence :P

You're lucky though, Zammy, I bet driving may even prove relaxing in those conditions!

30-Sep-2014 16:54:32 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2014 16:56:26 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Why do I always feel like I HAVE to edit my posts after posting? It's like I'm never content with the way I write things and I change tiny things and it's like... ugh! It doesn't always happen, but if you check my profile, I'd say more than 75% of my posts have been edited :(

30-Sep-2014 16:59:16

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Wilson said :
Can anyone tell me how bleeds work? Do I just need the target to move once for all subsequent bleed hits to be increased in damage? Am I able to trigger the bleed with target moving at any time while the bleed is in effect or only the first hit?
If the target moves at any time during the bleed, they'll be dealt double damage. However if they return to the original spot where they got bled, the damage will go back to normal.

This is why it's always better to bleed them and get them to move ASAP.

they get normal damage at original spot? is that a thing?

slaughter 3x
combust 2x
fragmentation shot 2x
I'm bad and I feel bad.

30-Sep-2014 17:08:14

Morgan

Morgan

Yes, I'm 99% sure it works like that. Say I bleed you and you move, you'll be dealt 2x damage, but if you wise up and run back to the spot where you first got hit by the bleed you'll receive normal damage instead of double.

Or you could just use freedom :P

30-Sep-2014 17:28:15

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top