Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

James Page1

James Page1

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Whats better atm? Seismics or Staff?

Now that both are the same base ability damage as well as 1.5x for power armour. They're pretty much the same although it depends on what you're killing still for which would actually be better. While the sonic wave increasing accuracy for the next ability is nice.. for bosses where you already hit often (&high) anyway this won't really be much of an increase.

While seismics will get an autocast for defensives/ Sunshine. Nox needs 2 defensives to do 1 autocast (so no autocast after shine) which in that same time seis could do 3 autocasts (more dmg)

Plus if solo bossing.. seis can put vulnerability on sooo much faster than nox which will account a big dps increase.

29-Sep-2014 20:21:35

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Whats better atm? Seismics or Staff?

depends what you're doing. imo if you don't ever need a shield and you're moving a lot, staff is better. if you need a shield (even occasionally) and you don't need to move much, seismics are better.
I'm bad and I feel bad.

29-Sep-2014 20:22:57

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
Better run, cya!
PM me sometime Brooke? Idk what you want but talking is somewhere to start?
If not, have it your way. :)

I have PMed you before to ask why you hoarded all my old RSNs and why you went for me. Heck I even asked nick and he did not know why you did either.
I've asked you, I've come to you for answers and all I got was 'I was just having a laugh. Was meant to be funny' and never even got a sorry from you!

People don't try to make others feel bad for a joke, and if you do then get your act together.
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

29-Sep-2014 20:30:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top