Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and this world event is the most boring thing i've ever done ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Jul-2013 15:45:05

Joep

Joep

Posts: 3,752 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only other mmorpgs I played were WoW (2 no life days then got bored) and sherwood I guess (years back, I barely remember). I have Diablo 2 but got bored of it after 2 hrs and never touched since.

Other than that I have a few old games like MOHAA and Cod2 and some stuff from steam. I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore gamer, mostly spent my time on RS really.

~ Hugger of Trees ~

22-Jul-2013 15:54:31

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Saradomin lead by over 130k ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Jul-2013 15:58:18

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Wtf?
http://puu.sh/3IWG1.jpg

My first post was what she quoted, my second post was quoting that guy without adding anything.. Why were my posts hidden?

Like, my second post was quite literally exactly the same as that other guy but his is still there?
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Jul-2013 16:00:09

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top