Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iLXLKD2MUI

'there's gonna be a lot to get to grips with, so i advise players to fill their fridge, empty their calendars and make sure they've got a nice cup of tea'

maybe if they want us to no life they should remove the 6 hr limit??

21-Jul-2013 15:25:39

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Promising stuff!

Action Bars (more of them)
Mod Thatjim said:
@Potnooble

More action bars is on our list of cool stuff. We still need to work out some technical challenges before we can say yes or no to that. I know lots of people want it so it's definitely something we're considering.

Skins and Colors for UI Elements
Original message details are unavailable.
Skin swatching is not something we intend to add in the short term; however there is some code and cofig files already in place to help support other skins, so maybe...

and
Original message details are unavailable.

The new system is built to support different skins, they'll come sometime in the future, hopefully before the end of summer.

Glad to see the excitement, we're excited too :)

21-Jul-2013 15:28:36 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2013 15:30:18 by Baraxil

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Broken post! ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

21-Jul-2013 15:29:15

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Yay! Skins!

I really don't like that horrible murky, blurry blue colour/texture that they use for everything, I'd like to change that
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

21-Jul-2013 15:35:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Grats! ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

21-Jul-2013 15:41:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top