Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Isn't it weird that, say, you rarely fuck up ever, but once you do, peeps drop on ya like a ton of bricks, while those that everyone knows to be pretty much useless get away with it and are ignored and just shake their heads of them and let them carry on? ;-;

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

24-Sep-2014 12:01:42

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Nuffin lol.

New work thingy, was told day one about proces to request new work when work ran out. I thought 'oh, we just give few days notice like with last work requests?', they said 'nah, just a phonecall will do after you're done' - 'oh ok then'.

Normally I give plenty days/weeks notice as to when work is about to run oout so they supply with more in plenty of time so I can jump on it. Though, this time I didn't, and fired off an email the day the work ended - the only time I've ever done so.

"Why didn't give us more notice?"

??? You...told me not to bother...?

Though yeah, I'm in the doghouse now, for fuckin up once in god knows how long, but peeps that I know do a crap job/don't even bother and just claim work sitting in their beds just keep gettin' away with it. :(

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

24-Sep-2014 12:06:56

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

I go make moar chibis to ease the pain. :c

*Cue dramatic tears and sad violin music as I limp away as pathetically as I can, looking back over my shoulder with puppy dog eyes every few steps*

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

24-Sep-2014 12:14:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top