Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't know other people used urine to treat jellyfish stings as well o: in Spain it's a fairy common method but the tourists always look at us like we're crazy lol (well, we kinda are...) :P

Why is there a warzone outside? Hope you're okay! :o

20-Jul-2013 20:12:28

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Manks said :
If you're unlucky on the third time, .. Urine a bit of bother.

http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 20:12:38

Sha ky
Nov Member 2023

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baraxil said :
I didn't know other people used urine to treat jellyfish stings as well o: in Spain it's a fairy common method but the tourists always look at us like we're crazy lol (well, we kinda are...) :P

Why is there a warzone outside? Hope you're okay! :o

I did it once when one stung me!!!!
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

20-Jul-2013 20:15:49

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Primal Binds said :
When people see a thread and say "profiled" what exactly does that mean?

It means that the post appears on your forum profile so you can easily find it again
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 20:32:02

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top