Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well entering the city and allowing your ears to hear the overpoweredness of the city is completionist-tier enough I'd say. People that want to go above and beyond can actually play the content for their beautiful orange particle completionist cape of proness.

Us regular completionist's are pretty used to entering places, unlocking tracks and calling it a day.

- “Fear makes companions of us all.” -

19-Sep-2014 20:11:19

Ege v2
Nov Member 2023

Ege v2

Posts: 467 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the first batch, the only requirement is for trim and that's the statue.

With the second one, we get the impling codex and then combination potions, catching all implings on the surface of RS and I'm assuming the recipes for the potions will be regular comp reqs.

And then there'll be a music track and after the second batch probably a task set for regular comp. (not sure when the tasks are coming but I'm assuming even after the second batch)

19-Sep-2014 20:12:49

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HorrificRNG said :
As shown by the reaper title.... *cough* oh wait..

That was a mistake on their part; however, it cannot be corrected, so us casual completionists had to deal with it!

Hopefully this time they just make us enter the city, unlock a track or two and leave it at that.

Oh and to make things just a little bit interesting: YOU MUST HAVE SOUNDS ON AND ACTUALLY ENDURE THE FULL TRACK TO TICK OFF THE REQUIREMENT.

^ That requirement serves its purpose (annoys the players and makes them creates mass amount of threads)

CAN'T WAIT

- “Fear makes companions of us all.” -

19-Sep-2014 20:16:19

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top