Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Manks said :
Seth Ambrose is probably hacked, what he put in Offtopic... eugh, disgusting :|

Hope it's a hack.

No he is just usually a douche
And I'm pretty certain because it said something about Dardan getting pmod and from what I can remember he loves to hate dardan
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 13:11:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I got a picture of the whole page for science ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 13:12:19

Manks
Dec Member 2008

Manks

Posts: 9,112 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1 was a flame thread against a pvmer, heavy use of offensive language.
2 was a "complementary" thread about catherby, but it featured... Combinations of emotes and outfits that shouldn't ever be made.
3 was "him" just.. posting about botting and links to various images/sites not suitable for a young audience.

Seems like he was hacked and the hacker wanted to destroy his image, must've been personal.

Edit: Or he flipped and is a few sandwiches short of a picnic

20-Jul-2013 13:14:17 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2013 13:15:17 by Manks

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

. ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 15:34:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top