Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nat said :
Heart* idk I went looking for it once and it wasnt there.
There was a bug with some/all the items during the promo so if you destroyed it during w/e timeframe until it was fixed it didn't go to Diango. I remember reading some thread and it had a Jmod post on it, so if you destroyed it asap or something that might have happened.

Or I might've conjured that up with my imagination in loneliness of having no valentine. I can't remember :x
soon™

17-Sep-2014 21:33:57

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
StoutStarmie said :
Dragon defender on 07 hype!

Use brings about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.
I don't think it passed tho?

What!!?!? That was the one thing I'm looking forward to from BH :( I'll look for poll results

Use brings about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

17-Sep-2014 21:35:00

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
nat said :
Heart* idk I went looking for it once and it wasnt there.
There was a bug with some/all the items during the promo so if you destroyed it during w/e timeframe until it was fixed it didn't go to Diango. I remember reading some thread and it had a Jmod post on it, so if you destroyed it asap or something that might have happened.

Or I might've conjured that up with my imagination in loneliness of having no valentine. I can't remember :x

v'day hearts? Ugh. I remember when the guys said they added diango as a destroy option for old TH items and everyone destroyed them, but nothing went to Diango :P

PoP info: Thread Top Equips: http://goo.gl/aOts3p Update Statistics: Thread
Ultimate list of Completionist content:
http://pastebin.com/2p15EbPb

17-Sep-2014 21:38:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top