HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
'lol this child'
'want to hear a joke?'

Both hidden
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 09:46:48

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
'lol this child'
'want to hear a joke?'

Both hidden

> Move to off topic
> Hide the 3 or so posts who mentioned the player's name

Edit: ^ Perfectly valuable alternatives, but still shouldn't have happened either.

~~~Keighlea the Purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

20-Jul-2013 09:49:45 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2013 09:50:16 by Keighlea

Raaf

Raaf

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,122 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well I don't think a thread talking about a kid shoving a pen up his....... Is a very appropriate discussion.. Even if it was moved..

And Aby's thread, It was 1) attacking another player, as well as letting other players attack pmods.. Yep, I could have hidden the posts discussing the players name, but that means I would have to Hide the original post, then there will be no topic to discuss.

But I don't feel as if I have to explain that to anybody here, as I've already sent it off to Jagex.

20-Jul-2013 09:55:34 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2013 09:56:31 by Raaf

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I understand the pen one but that other thread was up for like a day and other fmods will have seen it and have done nothing about it so it was ok in their eyes ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 09:58:02

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Baknoob said :
Any update on the approximation of the hlf time bomb detonation?

Will have access by the end of today at the very latest
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 10:13:22

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I dont think it will be bad initially, but a few weeks/months later is when I think it'll become lock central (after the person learns about who is who and who the known spammers are etc) ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 10:17:12

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top