Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kinda funny how people think trading being as annoying as it is, is a good thing. It really isn't and drives people away.

The attitude of many OSRS players on that forum is very poor. If you make a thread about something they are against, they will attempt to shoo you away with generic "Go back to rs3" comments, every single time.

The game is fine and can be very fun but that soon takes a nasty turn when you need to trade something.

When it comes to trading, I want it instantly because I do not want to spend most of my playing time trying to get rid or buy items I want. It's not fun and just demotivates.

- “Fear makes companions of us all.” -

16-Sep-2014 13:01:26 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2014 13:05:32 by Singularity

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's ok they have that autotyper now so you can have it spam something you're trying to sell while you go afk and ignore everyone that tries to buy it

Use brings about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

16-Sep-2014 13:03:30

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wouldn't mind the autotyper as much if people still payed attention to the game. Had a few times I tried to buy something and they guy was afk :( Also the chat filter is pretty bad, being able to see someone's chat in box means nothing if you still can't find the person themselves

Use brings about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

16-Sep-2014 13:09:21

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They just need to add a G.E. for lower value items and not let you buy them in bulk.

For example I stopped playing because I had a Cave Crawler task and I simply could not do it because I could not buy antipoison from anybody.

Same goes for low leveled items, for example I needed an Addy Scimmy but I could not find anybody selling.

So yeah like a G.E. with really low buy limits and for only things below rune in terms of weapons/ armour.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

16-Sep-2014 13:10:52

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That would be a start

Getting things for quests and the more less popular items is a pain to get via normal trading, or even Zybez.

Automatic trading via trading post was so close to passing as well- just 3% more and we would have basically had a GE system there.

- “Fear makes companions of us all.” -

16-Sep-2014 13:15:18

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah annoying quest items as well.

I like the idea of trading player to player when you're buying something expensive like idk a whip or barrows stuff but when you need some seaweed, molten glass and a bucket of sand its quite annoying.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

16-Sep-2014 13:19:04

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top