Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Fk Hull.

Never heard of the place until Barely first mentioned it.

If you're not from this country then I can understand that, but if you are then I can't get my head around it.

It was pretty important during world war 1 and 2, Hull was also the most damaged city during the second world war. Humber Bridge, The Deep, 3 major sporting teams.

How can you have not head of Hull somewhere? :| Even Sikr has!

19-Jul-2013 20:02:56

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wiltshire ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Jul-2013 20:05:58

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Woo fmods are really trigger happy atm, always on the look out for even just one name slip and the entire thread gets hidden instead of hiding like 5 posts. That thread had VALID points better used for jmod feedback.

@ Keighlea

I use this

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/awesome-screenshot-captur/alelhddbbhepgpmgidjdcjakblofbmce

The official one by Google is ok but images do get cut off. Had to switch.

19-Jul-2013 20:13:18 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2013 20:17:19 by Lifer

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
'F Mods' got hidden? ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Jul-2013 20:16:48

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, Zeus, because of one small and barely noticeable slip of Name and shame in a picture, which could have just been hidden. Instead a constructive thread with many good points of feedback has now been removed.

And thank you, Lifer <3

~~~Keighlea the Purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

19-Jul-2013 20:18:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top