Forums

blessed flask nuisance

Quick find code: 259-260-133-66131508

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
edit/add:
they fixed it! first several posts no longer apply!

okay so NOT the mining untradeable sandstone for 2 weeks. thats no big deal at all.

the 40,000 fine sand is fucking nuts. its not 1:1 from tradeable sandstone. a LOT of it blows away. its like disassembling sapphire rings for precious components... if you couldnt note them. its like crushing nests slow... or slower since you have to right click this new way else drop...

but oh my. there sure are people who magically had 9,000,000 sandstone ready to sell even though GE limit is 100 ea. um... yeah that doesnt look like corrupt insider trading like the handcannon hoarding before invention release.

it feels like half an idea for 120 craft with folding akin to masterwork armour, but... thats beastly. I cant even guess how many hours it is to make 40,000 fine sand. I fiddled with it like 10 minutes or so and had 100? I am far from being efficient at it, but... its not like it gets more fun. its gonna be misery for every desktop player.

5k harp dust... yeah thats a phone player thing. got it. they like playin harp on their phones. us desktop players would be super miserable unless the rest of MCUTV hits disney+

also if j mods been talking to reddit... ugh... I do NOT have the patience to wade through all the fucking spongebob memes. if there is a dev blog or something... somewhere somebody says "oh hey we're gonna make fine sand a reward after quest #225 where you can make it without wind loss inside this vault" then maybe tell us at news or rsof?

I totally get "discovery" content if its like 'find all the zygomites' but this stuff... idk man. make 40k fine sand sucks a lot.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

27-Nov-2019 02:57:59 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2019 14:43:43 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

^ thats false shill like you think fake customer service crowns come from you writing "cmon guys coach is right!"

they let the release go without choice for where drop or grind are left click, and they have a right click bless option that doesnt actually work.

so dont tell me easy. you have clearly not started this shit.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

27-Nov-2019 16:36:36

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry if i'm behind on update news, but what does the blessed flask even do? is it work all that trouble? O_o
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

27-Nov-2019 20:53:43

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

edit/delete/restate: tryin to be nicer cause its clear you do not know yet.

wiki may lead you to believe its a 15m thing that will just take 2 weeks of a daily chore. NOPE.
its like 150m and months of wanting to just sign out.

its like ranking your runespan hood. its hella boring and is gonna take longer because its so boring. maybe thats okay. I never used extr pr pots, so I feel bullied into this like I have to because of pvm snobs and their incessant 'y u no use salve ammie' spam. its not the top players but the intermediates.

seriously. the no sand, 1 sand, 3 sand chance thing is wack af, and you will be happy to go buy big chunks for 120m to make it faster. I coulda made this a PSA or something. You will not want to mine your own.

Like... I still have 20 ish hrs dxp, a week+ later, cause its the holidays man, and I have irl shit to do, so when I do sign in and I am like "oh joy 20 pray pts a tick as I bless this sand" I am far from thrilled. yes... even a little angry.

No it shouldnt be easy, but it also shouldnt be blatant obvious corruption everywhere thats bad for the game. we can all play dumb we dont know why the whole community team got fired, or... we can agree there are some challenges ahead with anti-corruption purges.

30-Nov-2019 16:04:28 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2019 17:56:30 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

1. its 150m not 15m

2. it requires HIGH quantity of item merched around for years, so that players in the know with 9m of this thing for some otherwise ungodly reason suddenly make a billion dollars. it coulda been all new items, you dig? or required low volume, like the 1200 soda ash, but anything high volume a new item.

3. the blessing could work as stated

caveat: Im a good little runescape shill, so I bought my sandstone making forum queens rich. Im a good sport. this talk of 'and make it a trim req' is actually superfluous since its BIS for snotty PVM, so... come back and testify when you have a few golden and azure molten glass banked. you will see what I mean.

PSA: imnsho its better if you dont try and bless all 40k fine sand at once. it takes forever, so makin best use of calendar days... gp to bond and bypass yak track, enrich dino egg speculators, and then start grinding all the way to gold/azure a little each day as you gather yer daily limits of red and crystal sandstone.

I gotta bad feeling most players just gathering red/crystal like they think thats the timelock/timesuck, and thats honestly the easiest part of it.

30-Nov-2019 22:02:28

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

mod orion tweeted on nov 28th that basically all of this bein fixed.

blessed sand will be tradeable. yay.

left click "bless" near altar is gonna work. yay.

I look like an ass ranting about it two days after he posted that, but bein fair... it gets hard to know where to look.

02-Dec-2019 01:58:38

Quick find code: 259-260-133-66131508 Back to Top