Forums

T-shirt Giveaway! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-68-62543942

Koalas

Koalas

Posts: 121 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If i were to bring any one real world item into the wilderness, I would bring Mod Scorpion because he gave me the shirt *wink wink* *hint hint* *jab jab*
Sorry if that scared anyone...i should just go now...heh
Cya!
wait...who am i saying bye to...ohh well i guess i said bye to everyone and good luck and congratulations to whoever won the contest!

15-Mar-2011 17:48:39

Psychomanti5

Psychomanti5

Posts: 1,359 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OH OH OH! Im going to do one more!
If I was taking one real world item to the wilderness it would be....
My faithful companion dog! I have always felt that the pets of runescape were....lacking. Lets make em useful having them give us better protection bonuses and for those who can survive on their own offense bonus's. For example have my dog bite a players ankle so i can have a chance to escape or have my saradomin owl bring a prayer bonus in combat. Sounds pretty cool huh?

I brought the wilderness back,
Psychomanti5 (Nick)

15-Mar-2011 17:54:52

SwedishPagns

SwedishPagns

Posts: 8,899 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If i were to bring any one real world item into the wilderness, I would bring Justin Bieber!!!! :D seriously I would bring him, it would be fun to watch everyone's reaction :D
edit: i'm not sure whether they would kill him, ask for autographs, or ignore him
·
{
}
`·.„¸¸,.¤*°‘°•¸
I wish I was in Dixie land
¸•°‘°*¤.,¸¸„.·´
{
}
·

15-Mar-2011 17:55:43 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2011 18:02:53 by SwedishPagns

Stichtite

Stichtite

Posts: 104 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I was taking one real world item to the wilderness it would be : a real life genie lamp that keeps granting me wishes and he would be awesome.. 200m xp rank 105 osrs herblore trimmed ---- 200m xp rank 19 rs3 herblore untrimmed

15-Mar-2011 17:57:05

Quick find code: 254-255-68-62543942 Back to Top