Forums

T-shirt Giveaway! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-68-62543942

A Matt
Nov Member 2023

A Matt

Posts: 5,227 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I was taking one real world item to the wilderness it would be a plate of smoked haddock on a bed of rosemary mashed potato with thyme, peas, and a trifle for dessert. ^_^
If I was taking one real world item to the wilderness it would be Mod Chrisso
If I was taking one real world item to the wilderness it would be my invisibility cloak ;)
Good luck to everyone else :)
Matt

15-Mar-2011 14:38:30 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2011 14:39:08 by A Matt

crystola

crystola

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I could take one real world item into the wilderness it would be... my KitchenAid Mixer of course!
With all of the mixers wonderful attachments such as the juicer, sausage stuffer, ice cream and pasta makers, grain and meat grinders... I surely be able to appease the savage pkers with my culinary creations all while using items found in the wilderness such as whiteberries, tomatoes, cheese and the half munched redberry pies along with dropped items from falling travelers.
... now where to set-up shop?

15-Mar-2011 14:40:33

[#BEOXGC7EL]

[#BEOXGC7EL]

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I could bring anything from the real world into the wilderness... I would bring my boyfriend, Skills2U (Aka DaddySkills) 'cause he's WAY more beastly than me =D hes called me his Noob ever since he made me join, and always told me great stories about the wilderness (where I was too noobish to go) until they discontinued it, he was SOO sad, and when y'all brought it back he was on his laptop for like a week STRAIGHT! lol, so I'd bring him, he'd defend me ^.^<3 oh and if I won him a T-shirt I'd be like Zamorak to him! lol

15-Mar-2011 14:42:27 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2011 14:48:16 by [#BEOXGC7EL]

Quick find code: 254-255-68-62543942 Back to Top