Forums

Forum Help V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 254-255-636-66224135

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,587 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ A R Z - If it was one clan copying the content of another clan's thread, yes something could be done. However, in the instance your provided, it is the same clan.

While you may have created the content on the thread that you posted for the clan, by your posting it for the clan's thread, it is considered to be a gift to that clan. That content now belongs to the clan. If you leave that clan and the clan wishes to continue to use that content, that is allowed.

If you no longer wish for them to use the content you provided them with, that is an issue for you to work out in-game or private conversation with the current owner of that clan. It is not an issue for the Forum Moderators.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

11-Jul-2022 19:17:46

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-Jul-2022 19:32:25

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,587 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Liliest - I'm not sure what your question about my post is. That thread was asking for player's favorites, as indicted by the opening post, which I quoted in my reply. There are many "Favorite" threads in the Off Topic Forum, such as "Favorite animated character?", "Favorite Video Game?", "Your Favorite Camera and Lens".

If something is a person's favorite, it's fine to ask, "what makes it your favorite?" But that is not something that can be debated or argued about; It just is what it is. The thread had derailed from its stated purpose and posters were beginning to turn on one another, instead of accepting what people put as their favorites. This was noticed by other Forum users and reported here. I did not lock the thread, I simply asked that the thread get back on track.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

11-Jul-2022 20:56:26

11-Jul-2022 21:16:21

11-Jul-2022 21:21:59

11-Jul-2022 21:31:19

11-Jul-2022 21:44:58

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Liliest

Per the explanation/clarification policy listed on the first page, Tren provided you with explanation/clarification.

Please familiarize yourself with the policy, which I've placed here for your reading convenience.

Please note, in particular, your continued posting about the situation is a mis-use of the thread. Do not continue to mis-use Forum Help.

Need an explanation or clarification?
- If you don't understand the action that was taken or not taken, you can ask for an explanation or clarification. Depending on the time and context, this will be done as promptly as it can be, but please
be patient
. However, you can only do this
once per issue
, if you continue to post, this will be considered
a misuse of this thread
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

11-Jul-2022 21:53:43

12-Jul-2022 00:28:21

12-Jul-2022 00:56:43

Quick find code: 254-255-636-66224135 Back to Top