Forums

Forum Help V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Jun-2019 16:01:18

01-Jun-2019 17:35:36

01-Jun-2019 17:50:53

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jokku,

Just because a bug is considered as a low-priority, it doesn't mean that it's not taken seriously. Bugs are the bane of programmers, so I'm sure they'd like to get around to fixing this as soon as time permits.

I think you misunderstood what I meant, as what I meant was a visual bug isn't causing any technical issues that block progression in training skills, completing quests, etc. I'm not trying to make it seem like what you're reporting isn't important, but was trying to explain why I thought it might not be something that is a top priority.

If you wish to recruit for your clan, you could try creating a forum thread to do so, rather than possibly only advertising via using a clan vex (which is simply my assumption based on how you mention that your banner is a major reason why players might not be joining, and I can't see any forum recruitment threads either.) Your clan description appears to be focused on role-playing/lore regarding a specific area of the game, and regarding specific NPC's. It might be worth including what your clan can offer players who join, to make your clan appear to be as appealing as possible. (I hope this doesn't come across as telling you what to do, it's just a suggestion based on my observations. You don't need to follow my suggestion if you disagree.)

This discussion is occurring here as you wanted an explanation as to why your thread was locked, which I believe we have given you, along with confirming that this is a bug which is in Jagex's bug database, and is on their list of things to regress.

If you have any further issues with the thread being locked, feel free to use the Forum Moderation Review thread.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

Gitting Gud Since '19

01-Jun-2019 18:33:06 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2019 18:33:55 by CM Brandon

01-Jun-2019 18:39:18

01-Jun-2019 18:41:17

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Boabies, the thread that Rooh had referred you all to was the exact same topic, but was created a month earlier. Funny enough, the thread that he was referring you to was locked and hidden at the exact same moment that thread 317-318-31-66103277 was locked at by another FMod, lol.

I've unlocked 317-318-31-66103277.

Also, I've hidden some comments on the 2nd thread you reported.

While I'm at it, I figured I might address a few other things I've noticed from your posts. Do you always need to say "Git gud nubnubs l2[insert topic]?" I feel like you say this just to get under people's skin. It comes off as quite bait-y..

Your overall tone in the debates you partake in is generally quite aggressive, which I feel like in a sense instigates people which leads to them want to refer to grammatical faults as a defense mechanism to get back at you for the tone. It might be worth reevaluating how you approach these situations to have a clean and open debate.

I'm not forcing you to change your tone, however, it's just a suggestion. I could be misreading your tone, so I apologize if I take it the wrong way, and you could disregard my observation if it's incorrect.

Gitting Gud Since '19

01-Jun-2019 18:49:58 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2019 19:11:14 by CM Brandon

01-Jun-2019 19:00:08

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

^ Thanks for that. Currently deliberating that discussion with my peers to come to a conclusion on the best course of action. It's somewhat of a grey area that I think it's best for everyone to be on the same page about, especially due to the modification of the OP.

I'll provide an update and will take action where necessary ASAP.

Gitting Gud Since '19

01-Jun-2019 19:27:31

01-Jun-2019 19:37:49

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305 Back to Top