Forums

Forum Help V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-May-2019 23:04:15

23-May-2019 23:59:23

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Nex,

I'm not sure that I believe that he intended to "misquote" you per-se, but rather took to one specific sentence that you wrote, and commented on that specifically, and used it to come to a conclusion of your ambitions with the words that you're using. While his assumption may be incorrect, I'm not sure if it's being done in a way to misquote you.

With that said, with the amount of lengthy posts with endless quotes, reviewing this thread is quite confusing. If I have the completely wrong idea, and I'm misunderstanding what you're reporting, can you please provide me with the following so I can review it with a more clear idea of what exactly is wrong here?

1. The Post # and Page # of YOUR post that is being misquoted.
2. The Post # and Page # of the OTHER PLAYER's post that is misquoting you.

My understanding is that Post #7 on Page #80 is the one that took a portion of what you quote on Post #5 Page #79.

It's worth mentioning that this thread discussion is the opposite of productive, and I'd like to believe that it's really going nowhere. You have your beliefs, the other player has their own, and your opinions are going to clash no matter what. I'm not sure if there's any room for agreement whatsoever as both of your views are on the complete opposite sides. The tone of the thread isn't going to change, and will likely continue to go on like that.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

Gitting Gud Since '19

24-May-2019 01:38:26

24-May-2019 02:01:19

24-May-2019 02:09:21

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Nex, thanks for getting back to me and providing some more info, it’s much appreciated!

Please note that I’ve left the office for the day, and will try to find some of my personal time to check this out, otherwise this will be on my to-do list first thing tomorrow.

Also, I’m not stating that you’re not permitted to create threads with subjects such as this one. I’m all for everyone being allowed to get their opinions out there. I’m just not seeing any healthy debating. It’s fiesty.

I’ll provide you with an update ASAP.

Cheers bud!

2:00am update: I've hidden some posts, including the one you've reported (I believe), along with some following ones which were responding to it. I've also left a lengthy message which I hope can move the thread into a more open-minded direction. As always, if there's anything else, let us know.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

Gitting Gud Since '19

24-May-2019 02:29:29 - Last edited on 24-May-2019 07:03:33 by CM Brandon

24-May-2019 05:20:23

24-May-2019 05:48:46

24-May-2019 07:06:11

24-May-2019 11:23:13

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305 Back to Top