Forums

Forum Help V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-Apr-2021 21:55:23

27-Apr-2021 21:57:03

27-Apr-2021 22:23:10

28-Apr-2021 00:32:31

28-Apr-2021 00:42:31

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,974 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Dilbert2001,

Thanks for posting here rather than on the thread itself :)

My post wasn't directed at a particular post of yours, but rather collectively of the latest ones as it seems a slight difference of opinion started to escalate into some full blown debate about who hated or didn't hate MXT, intentions of the Gowers or their views of MXT, pulling MMG's LinkedIn Bio etc etc.

Bit of back and forth is fine but it seemed to just escalate a little and move further away from the lightheartedness. That's all really :)
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

28-Apr-2021 01:18:57

28-Apr-2021 01:27:05

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,974 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Dilbert2001,

In regards to the report for something in General, I see you made a response to the person in question so will leave it at that for now (hopefully that's enough), but if the person decides to reply / continue, please let us know so we can then step in :)

(I've also seen your reply above, will reply to it shortly after I've gone through in sequence the other reports) :)
Joel

28-Apr-2021 01:40:51

28-Apr-2021 01:47:35

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Hey Dilbert2001,

The post in question was already edited by the time I got there so I was dealing with what was evident and written in that given moment. I note that you had a quote that seemed to show the original content but we can't always base decisions purely on quoted content since such quotes could technically be changed (not saying you did, just saying in general terms that its possible).

To address your final question, I can see that with the way in which the discussion was leading, was going down the path of discussing MXT specifically which then seemed to involve Paul and throw him into the mix as well. Discussing Paul specifically I agree does somewhat derail from the original topic but it seemed to me (at the time) it was something of a sidelining discussion/remarks.

Here's what I've done; I've tweaked the initial post to be more general and not just singling you out but the note/polite request still stands as it did seem to move further away from the lightheartedness. Hopefully that settles the matter as it was by no means some sort of stern or harsh warning to begin with, just more of a general nudge.

But, you are of course still welcome to use FMR should you feel Jagex should review the situation as well. :)

Appreciate the dialog here (away from that thread) to clear up any confusion :)
Joel

28-Apr-2021 02:07:25

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305 Back to Top