Forums

Forum Help V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Aug-2020 15:51:43

25-Aug-2020 17:09:25

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Ryanaintdyin

If you are referring to the posts you make her on the forum help thread in the last post in all caps about them being hidden. Posts are hidden as they are dealt with. Which means that when whomever was around when you posted and hid your posts went off to go review the situation at hand. However I can guarantee that Jagex has the capacity for reading everything that was posted.

Also the Forum Mod Review thread being auto-hidden it intentionally designed that way so that the Forum Moderators can't read what people write except for the J-mod responses. This is done so that people need not fear the thought of potential retaliatory actions taken against people that post grievances there.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Aug-2020 17:50:00

25-Aug-2020 17:52:08

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the above poster...

The team has been discussing the thread and post in question. It can be taken one of two ways. First is obviously the way in which you're reporting it for, and we all agree that in that capacity it would fall in line with the issue you've raised and would be hidden accordingly.

The other way is the way that we're currently reading it, and that their first and last paragraphs while they reference p-mods, the entire middle references any player whether they have a crown or don't. So in total context it looks as if they're saying that any player can run a group event and they indeed can. It just that the p-mods get far more recognition by players for doing so.

I think what they were referencing though is that anyone can lead a non-productive event not that it was p-mods doing such things. If need be we can revisit it later for the moment though it will remain untouched.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

25-Aug-2020 18:15:34

25-Aug-2020 19:29:43

25-Aug-2020 19:44:45

25-Aug-2020 21:02:26

25-Aug-2020 21:33:11

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305 Back to Top