Forums

Forum Help V2. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Sep-2019 21:00:30

25-Sep-2019 21:06:55

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ImBasketball - I'm not sure what you're thinking you'll gain by forcing this issue in a thread that it doesn't belong, but it's not likely to end well.

Another FMod isn't going to give you another decision about this, because what you're asking just simply isn't viable. We can't be moderating specific people from posting in specific threads, because not only is that a logistical nightmare, but the RSOF is open for anyone to post, as long as it's within the guidelines.

As the FMods have said, this user is not posting anything that goes against the guidelines at present, and I further this sentiment. I know it's not an ideal situation, but responding to him over and over will just continue this, it's best to just ignore the user if you don't want any engagement with him.

In regards to FMR, I realize you may not like the result of what the decisions by the JMods are, but they are binding, and they are the official arbiters of the RSOF, so if they say the moderation action taken was correct, then it indeed was.

However, when it comes down to it - whether I'm the moderator you were speaking to or not - this kind of thing is NOT acceptable in Forum Help, and I'm going to kindly ask you again to take this to Forum Moderation Review, and to not keep raising this issue here, as you are not going to get a different answer.

Furthermore, your last account was banned for misusing this exact thread in this manner, so I'd suggest not repeating past mistakes.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

25-Sep-2019 21:30:27 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2019 21:37:41 by CM Nick

25-Sep-2019 21:40:52

25-Sep-2019 21:42:04

25-Sep-2019 21:43:54

25-Sep-2019 21:46:51

25-Sep-2019 22:52:05

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,598 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Imbasketball - Please remember the rules of this thread:
Mod Meadows said :
Need an explanation or clarification?

- If you don't understand the action that was taken or not taken, you can ask for an explanation or clarification. Depending on the time and context, this will be done as promptly as it can be, but please be patient.
However, you can only do this
once per issue
, if you continue to post, this will be considered
a misuse of this thread

You have a dozen posts questioning/complaining about the actions taken and not taken. You have received several explanations, all boiling down to the fact that what you are reporting is not rule breaking and therefore no moderator action can be taken. Continuing to post about this is a mis-use of the thread.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

25-Sep-2019 23:12:06 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2019 23:51:14 by Tren

25-Sep-2019 23:17:30

Quick find code: 254-255-598-66019305 Back to Top