Forums

Forum Help Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-543-65862204

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Oct-2017 17:20:35

13-Oct-2017 17:22:52

13-Oct-2017 17:24:18

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Cuddlebucket

In regards to your first post on this page about whether or not something had been reviewed/actioned: I've looked at the time stamps and it would seem that the situation you reported has been reviewed with no action taken (since you are still requesting action taken). You would need to use Forum Moderation Review if you wish to express a concern about that.

Regarding your second post on this page of Forum Help: It is not against forum rules to express an opinion. There is also no requirement that an opinion be a certain number of words.

Regarding your third post on this page of Forum Help: I went to that thread and you are the one who is rule breaking. You targeted a forumer; the forumer replied with mention of let's get back on topic. Please do not report others when you are the person who is breaking the rules.

If you disagree with my review of the two latter situations, please use Forum Moderation Review. Thanks!
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

13-Oct-2017 17:31:58

13-Oct-2017 17:34:48

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could reference your posts on specific pages, Cuddlebucket. I think that would help because I didn't review the first situation mentioned.

(That's just my suggestion so that a more comprehensive picture is painted.)
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

13-Oct-2017 17:38:06

13-Oct-2017 17:41:04

13-Oct-2017 18:24:24

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cuddlebucket:
You are correct that we didn't take any action on that report on page 895 post #4 in case this thread gets pages on and you're asking for a review of the past couple pages.

However I'll point out that you also asked later on if we could pass along your concerns to the J-mods and that was done with that post. So you weren't being ignored as you might feel it was passed up the food chain so to speak.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

13-Oct-2017 18:31:06

Quick find code: 254-255-543-65862204 Back to Top