Forums

Forum Help Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-543-65862204

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Jun-2017 11:47:54

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anarya:
While indeed what sparked this thread is an event where you can make a rainbow scarf in old school. RS3 has rainbow items as well. Think they're pointing out that there is a trend.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

08-Jun-2017 12:00:37

08-Jun-2017 12:11:09

08-Jun-2017 12:20:15

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Illegal links? In what world are you living in. The forums during the trial period allow links. Not only do they allow them. It's an Imgur link that would have been allowed even if the rules weren't currently restricted.

As pointed out any forms of manipulation or claims of manipulation are handled by J-mods not by the F-mods Jagex has asked us to stay out of it. As proof of manipulation is quite hard to prove without more tools that f-mods don't have.

However asking the player in question if you can report the trade for more money than actually traded hands and then looking at them to confirm it would indeed be a lie, would it not. Regardless if the reported price is what you typically sell for or not.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

08-Jun-2017 12:45:42

08-Jun-2017 13:26:52

08-Jun-2017 13:32:29

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

You honestly believe that your vulgar inappropriate post was you telling the truth. Honestly you're lucky I gave you the benefit of the doubt that your temper had gotten the best of you. If you keep arguing here over the decision you'll only get yourself into trouble.

I told you we can't do anything that pertains to accusations of manipulation. Jagex doesn't want us dealing with it. As evidenced here...

Original message details are unavailable.
Hi everyone,

Due to recent activity on the Item discussion forums, it has been made clear that changes need to be made to ensure that these forums remain healthy and can remain as a forum.

As such, moderation of item discussion will be returned to that found in the normal code of conduct.
Price manipulation should no longer be reported to forum help,
and any buyers or sellers of items should not 100% trust prices that are listed here . If you are a buyer or a seller, doing thorough research should be paramount to your transaction, and you should be aware that prices listed on these forums may be inaccurate.

I know it's not the answer you want, but it's accusations of manipulation and collusion. Your best bet would be to take your plight to the FMR thread where J-mods can assess the situation.

08-Jun-2017 13:57:45

08-Jun-2017 14:36:40

08-Jun-2017 14:41:55

Quick find code: 254-255-543-65862204 Back to Top