Forums

Forum Help Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-543-65862204

The contents of this message have been hidden.

27-May-2018 03:06:38

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,944 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead - In reviewing the posts in question, I did not encounter any derogatory content as you describe.

Rather, what I encountered was what appears to be a simple misunderstanding when the reply was written. While you feel an upgrade to the forums resolves that situation altogether, the post that you had responded to was indicating that an upgrade to the forums was unlikely due to staff levels (though it didn't come out and say that directly).

The post does not read to myself or those who I asked for an additional opinion from as derogatory, rude, or harassing - rather, just that they feel you did not completely understand the meaning of their post. This is one of those situations where its best to simply drink a dose of thick skin potion, not let it get to you, and continue on with your foruming.

27-May-2018 03:17:14

27-May-2018 04:51:19

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,944 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead - The FMod team reviews reports on this thread in a manner focused strictly on the content of the posts that have been made, and any decisions have nothing to do with the identity of the players who made them. This was true in the case that you have reported by each of the few FMods that were asked for their opinion prior to the post you have quoted being made on this thread.

This means that no personal acquaintances (if any exist) with the players in question were brought into the mix during the review of the reported content.

In any case, this thread really isn't meant for contesting decisions. It looks as if the Forum Moderation Review thread has been used, so it would be best to wait for any feedback to arrive from there regarding any further review of this matter.

27-May-2018 05:20:14

27-May-2018 05:22:11

27-May-2018 05:56:34

27-May-2018 06:13:32

27-May-2018 06:44:18

27-May-2018 07:02:06

Princess Rae
Oct
fmod Member

Princess Rae

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,523 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Dong U Dead,
I saw it as aimed at the comment about the developers and their workload (which was in the quote), and in regard to business decisions that companies make.

Hope you have had a chance read my post in the thread.

It might be helpful to look up 'Cognitive distortions: Jumping to Conclusions – Mind Reading" and have a little read. This is one of those cognitive distortions that ALL of us have from time to time. We all do this sometimes. It's human. I've done it myself and then realised what I was doing. Now I challenge myself to find a positive alternative, "Like if I think, "those people are staring at me. They must hate me!" I make myself turn it around and think, nah they are probably thinking, "wow where did she get that nice outfit?" and then I chuckle. It's helpful and a bit of fun, and it helps me stop thinking negative things. This might not help - just offering it, in case.

Hope you have a good day/night and hope you feel better soon and can find something fun to do.
Spirits of Arianwyn | @Rae_Aus

27-May-2018 07:06:36

Quick find code: 254-255-543-65862204 Back to Top