Forums

Changing Teams

Quick find code: 254-255-541-65805853

Hyles
Feb Member 2023

Hyles

Posts: 6,699 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sad to hear that you are leaving the Community Management team, because that means we likely won't see quite as much of you any more since your job description will no longer include interacting with players. Hopefully we will still see you pop in on the Forums from time to time!

At the same time, I'm glad to hear that you will still be walking the halls at Jagex and hopefully moving on to a new position that you will enjoy just as much or even more than your old one. The marketing team has certainly gained an amazing asset.

Good luck in the future!
~Hyles~

"The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind
may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."
~Andrew Carnegie

29-Jun-2016 16:26:17

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,605 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for everything you have done, Neena, and all the best in your new role!

Hopefully we'll still see you around occasionally :P !
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

29-Jun-2016 18:27:19

Foreteller

Foreteller

Posts: 180 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations on your new role Neena! :) It's very sad that you are leaving the Community Management team. You will be incredibly missed... :(

But for the most part, I am very happy to hear that you are still continuing on with Jagex! I wish you the best of luck, and I hope it works out for you. They are indeed lucky to have you on their team! ^_^

30-Jun-2016 18:15:12

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

02-Jul-2016 12:57:07 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2016 14:26:18 by Cyanid

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not much to say that others haven't already said. I hope you enjoy the new work, and find lots of interesting things to do - I know you'll be able to bring fresh approaches to things, and I hope they realise how lucky they are to have you!

It's always sad to see CM Mods leave CM, for whatever reason (and I refuse to call it 'promotion', as being CM is a top job imo), and you will leave a void, as each CM Mod has their different areas of interest, and different personality. Although I will miss participating in your events, I suppose this does mean I can reuse some of my hiding places for Hide&Seek, which other mods haven't seen, yet!

Take care, and I hope we still hear from you, from time to time.
(perhaps you can use you experience form CM, to come up with a breif blog, once you've settled in, to let folks know more about what the Digital Marketing team get up to, and what their aims are with regards to helping spread RuneScape further!)

17-Jul-2016 15:16:53

Quick find code: 254-255-541-65805853 Back to Top