Forums

Postbag is back!! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 254-255-52-62181831

Heaven Jaye
Aug Member 2023

Heaven Jaye

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, i am very lost, I've been playing Runescape for many years and this is like my first post in a long time, where can i go to suggest an idea about an update for Runescape? i have been searching the forum for 45 minutes. I had an idea for the banking system that would greatly help and be appreciated my a lot of people. Especially higher levels such as my self. Also encase anyone want to take the initiative to do it for me, i though since runescape has so many seasonal event such as winter, Easter, Halloween, ECT, they give us all these items for us to mess around with, plus random event items, why not give us a third bank space to put them into, like how member bank is split from non members now, because diango is so far out of the way its almost not worth the trip. Runescape gives us all of this extra stuff but no extra space to put them where we can access them with ease. PLEASE someone help me. i have only missed a few events so i have a few dozen items that i had to send to diango for bank space. Thanks for your time everyone, and i apologize for posting on the wrong forum, i was completely lost and this was the closest thing to Suggestions i could find, the rest did not have a place for this. :( :( :( :( :(

27-Jan-2011 04:10:44

Mod Turtle

Mod Turtle

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hi guys,
We have received so many creative poems!! From romantic to the most hilarious ones!
Some Jmods might've thought I was crazy laughing out loud on my own! lol
I must say that there some very talented writers amongst us!!
Congratulations everyone!!
Now let's all wait to check the Top 3 ones!!!
Cherio!!!

Mod Turtle

Twitter - Orkut - Facebook

30-Jan-2011 21:37:27

The contents of this message have been hidden.

30-Jan-2011 22:09:39

Quick find code: 254-255-52-62181831 Back to Top